ALI SIM card uses the default "LTE4G + unlock" mode, instead, telecommunications 4G card can not use "LTE4G + unlock" mode.
If you misuse the telecommunications card activation, you can use the following methods to solve:
1. Dial "* 5005 * 7672 * 0 #" on the dial pad.
2. Click on the mobile operator button. No matter what card it is , click on "GSM. Mobile, Unicom 2G unlock", then choose "accept".
3. Remove the card with the sim card, and then insert together.
4. The phone will turn out to have an activated interface.
5. Go to the "Settings - Phone - sim card application and click on the unlock mode corresponding to your phone card.
(Mobile Unicom click "LTE4G + unlock", telecommunications 4G card click "Telecom 4G card dedicated unlock")
6. Now everthing is ok.