TERMS & CONDITIONS
- G2mark does not offer any warranty for any GSM Dongles / Boxes /Cables and Flashing interface Devices.
- G2mark does not offer any warranty for Hot SMD Blower Rework station, Iron Station, Power Supply, and other electronic tools.
- G2mark is not responsible for any replacement or refund of any products.
- We are not responsible for goods that are damaged during shipment or misused/abused by the customer/carrier. The product will no longer be covered under any warranty, and we will no longer be liable for the repair or replacement of the product.
- Before you buy any GSM Dongles / Flashing Boxes Devices, please ensure that you have verified compatibility with your requirements and your system by visiting the manufacturer's web site. We will not take any responsibility and will not accept returns for items purchased that are not compatible with your requirements or your system configuration.
- All orders accepted will take at-least 24-72 Working Hours to get shipped ( Except Sunday , Monday & Public Holiday )
- Please note the product color may differ from the colors shown in the photo.
- G2mark for damaged or lost packages or those shipped back to us in the event that the designated courier service failed to deliver your package(s) to the given destination address after several attempts (due to your absence).
- Most of the products do not come with a warranty from the Chinese suppliers and manufacturers, they won't give us any warranty for electronics goods, but we do a thorough checking process of our all sold products from our ends before dispatching to our clients.
- All electronics products is designed to use between (220AC ~ 240AC) electricity voltage, if electricity current gets reached above (220AC ~ 240AC) then we are not responsible for any electronics PCB burnout / power dead problem in any electronics products sold by G2Mark. If there is any electricity voltage fluctuation / high voltage issues then user must fix / solve such problem before using any electronics products.
- All electronics products sold by G2mark is not eligible for use in inverter , stabilizer , generator or as well as uninterruptible power source (UPS) also.
- We will inform the customer(s) about the order status by SMS.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and G2Mark.com will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with G2Mark.com, you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. G2Mark.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be G2Mark.com or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party G2Mark.com is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgment e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgment and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as canceled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund on your request.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorization being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law G2Mark.com and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect G2Mark.com's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with G2Mark.com and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to G2Mark.com.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless G2Mark.com, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
G2Mark.com shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and G2Mark.com. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of G2Mark.com.
If the order is not fulfilled due to any reason then the order placed by the customer will be canceled and the amount used to pay for the order will be directly refunded to the G2Mark eWallet account of the customer. This amount can anytime be used to make new order at the website or can be transferred back to the original source of the payments with a single click request.
OCA MACHINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Covered in Warranty
Manufacturing Defects Only
Please note : In terms of OCA MACHINE if the machine is under warranty period and it's got disturbed or interrupt during warranty period then at first we will try to solve over the phone or via video call if it is solved machine problem then it's fine. If machine having major issues / fault then in that case customer need to send back particular machine to our address and customer will be sole liable to bear both side of courier charge.
- Not Covered in Warranty
We are not responsible for damage due to misuse/mishandling / physical and electrical damages
No warranty of Vacuum Pump and Air Compressor
Most Important / Refund Policy/ Cancellation Terms
- G2mark is not responsible for any GSM Dongles/Boxes product is blocked by suppliers or stops working due to any reasons.
- G2mark is not responsible for any GSM
Dongles/Boxes product is discontinued or updates/activation are stopped from
- G2mark is not responsible for any shipment delays due to national holidays or any natural circumstances.
- G2mark is not responsible for any damages or losses caused by postal or shipping services (Courier Company). We recommend you carefully to check the package contents according to the packing list in front of the postal service or shipping company representative.
- If payment is made using payment gateway and cancellation is requested for the same order request then please note a charge of 10% will be deducted on the total amount of order placed and the balance 90% will be refunded back to you within 7 - 10 working days via NEFT/ RTGS. Also note this can be only done before the order is shipped if once the order has been shipped no cancellation of order or payment refund will be accepted.
- If the payment is already made through Bank Deposit then we can’t accept return/cancellation, else if you request cancellation/return of order before Bank Deposit then we can accept your request. Also, note you won't be charged any amount because this cancellation can be only done before the payment is made through a bank deposit.
- For any cancellation, you need to send us an email or call us mentioning the order request number, kindly note cancellation can only be done before the order is shipped.
- After the order is shipped then we will not accept any cancellation request or return of the ordered items.
- After the order is received if customers don’t like that product as per his expectation view at that time we will not accept the refund or exchange of the same.
On credit card:
As soon as you complete your order on www.g2mark.com, you will see the full amount charged on your credit card.
After 3-7 days, your bank will convert this into an EMI.
From your next billing cycle, you will be charged the EMI amount and your credit limit will be reduced by the outstanding amount.
For example, if you have made a 3-month EMI purchase of Rs. 25,000 and your credit limit is Rs. 1,00,000 then your bank will block
your credit limit by Rs. 25,000 and thus your available credit limit after the purchase will only be Rs. 75,000. As and when you pay
your EMI every month, your credit limit will be released accordingly.
Q. What payment gateway you support?
A. Currently, we
support major online payment gateways.
B. You can also deposit the order amount in our company's current account.
ESN / MEID / IMEI REPAIR IS INTENDED TO REPAIR ESN / MEID / IMEI TO
ORIGINAL ONE WRITTEN ON PHONE BACK LABEL / BOX.
WE DO NOT ENDORSE OR ENCOURAGE ESN / MEID / IMEI CHANGING.ITS ILLEGAL.
USER IS SOLE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY DONE WITH USE OF FEATURES PROVIDED IN OUR SOFTWARE INTERFACE, NOT LIMITED TO ESN / MEID / IMEI.
ANY USER USING OUR SOFTWARE INTERFACE FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSE WILL BE
SOLE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTS.
G2MARK CONDEMNS USE OF OUR SOFTWARE INTERFACE FOR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSE.
G2MARK DOESN'T PROMOTES OR ENDORSES ANY USE OF TOOLS FOR ANY KIND OF ESN / MEID / IMEI CHANGE.
IMEI Changing, Editing or Repairing is illegal!!
We do not provide any IMEI Changing, Editing, or repairing devices.
Any product sold on this website does not repair, change, or edit Imei of any handset.
Any product sold on this website is not capable of changing or editing or repairing IMEI of any handset.
We are not responsible if you use any product from our website with any third-party software for any illegal operation.
Our products are just interfaces between mobile phones and computers. We do not sell any software.
If you have any IMEI the related issue of any handset, then please contact authorized service centers.
If you still have any queries, then feel free to call us at our Toll-Free Number : 1800 123 6833
(11:00am – 6.30pm Monday Closed)