G2Mark RE-50X With Medium Base (3D Continuous Zoom) 7X~50X Trinocular Stereo Microscope With Camera Option & 0.5X CTV Lens With LED Adjustable Light Exclusive Quality
- Used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries.
- The professional stereo zoom microscope has a pair of 10X super-widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, a 0.7X-5.0X zoom objective, a 0.5X Barlow lens, and a single-arm boom stand, pillar stand.
- The microscope has an overall magnification range of 7X-50X. The trinocular viewing head has an interpupillary range of 55 to 75mm, a 45-degree inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation to enable sharing.
- The WH10x20mm super-widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces combine with the 0.7X-5.0X zoom objective to provide continuous zoom magnification and a longer working distance for inspecting large-scale specimens that require handling or repair.
- Magnification range: 7X-50X Zoom
- Objective Power: 0.7X-50X
- Eyepieces (DIN, 30mm): WH10x20mm high-eyepoint
- Zoom Range: 13:1
- Field of View: 2-1/2"
- Optical working distance: Up to 8"
- Microscope Stand: Single-arm boom stand==>Pillar stand
- Head Movement: X- and Y-axes
- Illumination Type: Episcopic (reflected)
1x Trinocular Stereo Microscope G2mark RE-50X
1x A pair of WF10X/22MM eyepiece
1x One Pair of rubber eye guards
1x One dust cover
1x Medium Base Microscope ( 320*270 MM )
1x 0.5X CTV Zooming Camera Lens
1x LED Light With Adjustable Controller