XTC 2 Clip Power Adapter - Main Features:
Full support for Java Card Version 7 phones *, like:
HTC 10 / 10 Lifestyle – all versions (including Verizon)
... and more to come!
- No more need to unlock bootloader!
- No more need to root phone!
- Remove FRP from any supported phone, even if it's S-ON!
- Full support for phones with unlock bootloader disabled, including Verizon phones, etc.
XTC 2 Power Adapter is an add-on for your XTC 2 Clip, it's not a standalone product.
Internet connection is required for operation.
XTC 2 Clip Power Adapter - Package Content:
- XTC 2 Clip Power Adapter - 1 pc.
- Here is a short manual on how to use the new PowerAdapter, and in the meantime we will prepare videos and photos for this guide.
- * XTC 2 Tool version 1.31 and higher from here: XTC 2 Tool 1.31 released | PowerAdapter support
* Drivers for PowerAdapter from here: http://xtc2.net/downloads/driver_poweradapter.zip
How to use:
1. Connect XTC 2 PowerAdapter to PC using microUSB cable and install drivers, if not yet installed.
2. Remove smartcard from XTC 2 Clip and insert PowerAdapter instead. Shoul you feel that connection is not tight enough, you may use included stickers to secure the connection.
3. Run XTC 2 Tool and open "PowerAdapter" tab.
4. Connect phone in download mode to PC, and connect XTC 2 Clip to phone's SD slot as for normal S-OFF operation.
5. Process with desired command.